The VHSA is committed to the health and safety of children, families, employees, partners and communities in response to the coronavirus.
Parents, family members or guardians of a child enrolled in a Head Start or Early Head Start program, should look for updates on the local program’s website or Facebook page. Updates include closures, supports for early education at home and when programs may re-open.
The VHSA has identified important Coronavirus resources for parents and family members and employees of child care and early education programs. These resources include how to stay healthy, the state and federal response to COVID-19 and other information for early education programs, families and employers.
Please check back regularly for updates.
- New England Journal of Medicine
- National Institutes of Health
- Racism and Violence: Using Your Power as a Parent to Support Children Aged 2 – 5
- Updated Resources for Child Care Providers
- Protecting the Health and Safety of Workers Training – Vermont Occupational Health and Safety Administration (VOSHA)
- Child Care Settings Plan, Prepare and Respond – CDC
- Schools and Child Care Programs – Vermont Department of Health
- Educators Help Keep Children Safe
- Virtual/Distance Strategies to Support Children, Families & Staff
- Office of Governor Scott Executive Orders
- Vermont Department of Health
- Vermont Department for Children and Families
- Let’s Grow Kids
- Hunger Free Vermont
- Vermont Information Exchange for Women
- Centers for Disease Control
- Vermont 211