Website Rutland County Head Start
Here at Rutland County Head Start, we believe every child deserves to dream, and the chance to chase those dreams. And we believe in every family’s potential to thrive and shine.
Rutland County Head Start is seeking dedicated early childhood education Teacher Assistants to join our comprehensive, integrated, and family-centered early childhood program. Rutland County Head Start embraces a unified approach that fosters teamwork and engages in partnership with the children and families we serve.
Teacher Assistants are responsible for:
- Assisting Lead Teachers with managing a classroom
- Acting as the Teacher in Teacher’s Absence
- Providing an effective learning environment within the classroom with the focus on school readiness skills
- Collaborating with other staff to support each individual child’s needs.
What’s in it for YOU?
- $3,000 Sign On Bonus*
- Employee Referral Program – Earn Up to $1,800!
- Competitive Pay
- Very Generous Paid Time Off
- Outstanding Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement and Discounts
- Professional Development
- Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Eligibility
What is Required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Per OHS requirement, must hold a valid Child Development Associate (CDA) or Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education (AA), or be enrolled in a program leading to a CDA or AA within 2 years of employment start date.
- Previous experience working with children in a classroom setting preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation with personal automobile liability insurance coverage at or above the levels mandated by the State of Vermont.
- *Successful completion of a criminal history background check after hire.
Community Care Network is comprised of Rutland Mental Health Services and Rutland Community Programs including Rutland County Head Start. Community Care Network’s mission is to enhance the well-being of our communities, individuals and families through responsive, innovative and collaborative human service.
Community Care Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com