Website Rutland County Head Start
Here at Rutland County Head Start, we believe every child deserves to dream, and the chance to chase those dreams. And we believe in every family’s potential to thrive and shine.
Rutland County Head Start Early Care and Education is looking for a Substitute Teacher to join our team!
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of children and families? Are you excited about growing professionally in the field of early childhood education?
Join the growing, comprehensive, integrated, and family-centered early childhood program at Rutland County Head Start. We embrace a unified approach that fosters teamwork and engages in partnership with the children and families we serve.
The Substitute Teacher provides a safe nurturing environment for children 3-5 years old in a Head Start/child care classroom. They ensure compliance with Head Start Performance Standards, federal and state regulations and national accreditation standards and promoted team approach to delivery of early education and care programming.
What is Required
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience working with preschool children in group setting
What Makes You a Standout:
- Ability to work with others in a positive, responsible manner.
- Flexibility, dependability, and ability to work with a team.
- Ability to respond to emergency situations appropriately.
- Maintains flexibility in being able to work with a diverse population.
- Active engagement and dedication.
- Obtain CDA within 2 years of employment
What’s in it for YOU
- Competitive Pay
- Career Training and Development
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Tuition Discounts
Community Care Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org