Website Rutland County Head Start
Rutland County Head Start prepares children for a successful school experience through comprehensive, integrated, family-centered services in a safe, nurturing environment. Our Head Start program emphasizes the individual needs of each child in our care, and celebrates the unique ethnic and cultural characteristics of all.
Rutland County Head Start is seeking dedicated early childhood education Family Support Specialists to join our comprehensive, integrated, and family-centered early childhood program. Rutland County Head Start embraces a unified approach that fosters teamwork and engages in partnership with the children and families we serve.
Family Support Specialists are responsible for:
- Recruitment and Registration for Children and Families
- Scheduling, Coordination, and Facilitation of Parent Committee Meetings.
- Meeting with the classroom team for Family Conferencing to ensure coordinated family engagement strategies with children and families in the classroom, home and community.
- Working with families to strengthen their support networks and connections with other parents and community members who can address families’ strengths, interests, and challenges.
What’s in it for YOU?
- $3,000 Sign On Bonus*
- Employee Referral Program – Earn Up to $1,800!
- Competitive Pay
- Very Generous Paid Time Off
- Outstanding Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement and Discounts
- Professional Development
- Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Eligibility
What is Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services preferred
- Knowledge and experience with family-centered, strengths-based practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and general PC applications.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation with personal automobile liability insurance coverage at or above the levels mandated by the State of Vermont.
- *Successful completion of a criminal history background check after hire.
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 per the Office of Head Start’s COVID-19 vaccine requirement
Community Care Network is comprised of Rutland Mental Health Services and Rutland Community Programs including Rutland County Head Start. Community Care Network’s mission is to enhance the well-being of our communities, individuals and families through responsive, innovative and collaborative human service.
Community Care Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com