Website Rutland County Head Start
Rutland County Head Start is seeking dedicated early childhood education Lead Teachers to join our comprehensive, integrated, and family-centered early childhood program. Rutland County Head Start embraces a unified approach that fosters teamwork and engages in partnership with the children and families we serve.
Lead Teachers are responsible for:
- Leading and managing a classroom
- Developing a caring, supportive atmosphere for children and their parents
- Providing an effective learning environment within the classroom with the focus on school readiness skills
- Collaborating with other teachers and staff to support each individual child’s needs.
What’s in it for YOU
- $3,000 Sign On Bonus*
- Employee Referral Program – Earn Up to $1,800!
- Competitive Pay
- Very Generous Paid Time Off
- Outstanding Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement and Discounts
- Professional Development
- Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Eligibility
What is Required
- BA in Early Childhood Education (ECE) or related field (early childhood education coursework) required
- Teaching License with Early Childhood Education Endorsement preferred
- At least two years of experience working within a preschool classroom
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation with personal automobile liability insurance coverage at or above the levels mandated by the State of Vermont.
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 per the Office of Head Start’s COVID-19 vaccine requirement
- *Successful completion of a criminal history background check after hire.
Community Care Network is comprised of Rutland Mental Health Services and Rutland Community Programs including Rutland County Head Start. Community Care Network’s mission is to enhance the well-being of our communities, individuals and families through responsive, innovative and collaborative human service.
Community Care Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit rmhsccn.e3applicants.com.