Website Rutland County Head Start
Rutland County Head Start is seeking dedicated early childhood education Teacher Assistants to join our comprehensive, integrated, and family-centered early childhood program. Rutland County Head Start embraces a unified approach that fosters teamwork and engages in partnership with the children and families we serve.
Teacher Assistants are responsible for:
- Assisting Lead Teachers with managing a classroom
- Acting as the Teacher in Teacher’s Absence
- Providing an effective learning environment within the classroom with the focus on school readiness skills
- Collaborating with other staff to support each individual child’s needs.
What’s in it for YOU?
- $3,000 Sign On Bonus*
- Employee Referral Program – Earn Up to $1,800!
- Competitive Pay
- Very Generous Paid Time Off
- Outstanding Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement and Discounts
- Professional Development
- Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Eligibility
What is Required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Per OHS requirement, must hold a valid Child Development Associate (CDA) or Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education (AA), or be enrolled in a program leading to a CDA or AA within 2 years of employment start date.
- Previous experience working with children in a classroom setting preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation with personal automobile liability insurance coverage at or above the levels mandated by the State of Vermont.
- *Successful completion of a criminal history background check after hire.
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 per the Office of Head Start’s COVID-19 vaccine requirement
Community Care Network is comprised of Rutland Mental Health Services and Rutland Community Programs including Rutland County Head Start. Community Care Network’s mission is to enhance the well-being of our communities, individuals and families through responsive, innovative and collaborative human service.
Community Care Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit rmhsccn.e3applicants.com.